St Theresa of Lisieux's Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is St Theresa of Lisieux's Anime Club. We will be keeping this forum to notify, announce and organize the group about events and news in the club!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai

Go down 
+2
Yuki
Hentai-senpai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hentai-senpai

Hentai-senpai

The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 12:09 am

Former Vice-Prez
Best errand boy NA
GREAT MASTER OF ALL THAT IS HAREM AND ECCHI
That's me, Hentai-senpai (a.k.a. Taylor)

I AM CURRENTLY IN UNIVERSITY AND MAY NOT LOOK AT THIS FORUM VERY OFTEN BECAUSE WORK BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME FOR SOME REASON (i imagine to find good hentai animes) YOU CAN DO SO HERE (i guess, if that's okay with the current execs). DANK MEMES AND HENTAI TALK IS ENCOURAGED. VIDEO GAMES AND OTHER THINGS ARE FINE AS WELL. BOW DOWN TO YOUR HENTAI OVERLORD!!!1!!!11!!!

oh yeah, and if anyone has any questions about university or university life, you can ask that too.

THAT IS ALL afro
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Tagline : ಠ_ಠ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Hentai talk is not encouraged <__<  YOU THERE!

How's life now bud, miss ya B)
Back to top Go down
Hentai-senpai

Hentai-senpai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:32 pm

You're right, hentai talk is not encouraged, ITS MANDITORY >Very Happy (lol jk)
Life is stressful and work . . . ful. Its disappointing that i wont be able to make the Movie Night in November, but I guess my Kouhais will just have to be patient and wait for my GLORIOUS RETURN!!1!

How are you doing? You're in grade 11 now right (oh god i hope im not wrong x_x)?
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Tagline : ಠ_ಠ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:00 pm

YESS IN GRADE 11 MOST BORING YEAR EVER! and <___< NOHH (Even though I totally wish -cries) AWWWW HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMETIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and ew work  Hmph
Back to top Go down
ʚ♛ Tenshii Oujo ♛ɞ

ʚ♛ Tenshii Oujo ♛ɞ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Hentai Senpai!!! Very Happy Very Happy Awww, it sucks that you can't make it to miyazaki movie night T^T It'll be great to introduce the club to you guys (with Fausto and Joyce). We currently have 55 members, assuming that everyone is still on board ^^

And please, no Hentai talk T^T 80% of our members are grade 9's!! If you are in Grade 9 or 10, please ignore this guy over here!! Do not talk to strange uncles about strange things people!! o.O
Back to top Go down
ViCommander

ViCommander

Tagline : Anime Senpai | Twitch Streamer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:44 pm

haha this post
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vicommander
[ ]

[ ]

Tagline : Tutturu!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:18 pm

uhh... the testament of sister new devil?

what is the happenings i dont undrestand
Back to top Go down
ʚ♛ Tenshii Oujo ♛ɞ

ʚ♛ Tenshii Oujo ♛ɞ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:55 pm

He was our Vice Prez last year xD His nickname was hentai fuku kaichou.. and I assume you know why. Basically, Kayla and I are trying to prevent you guys from talking to this strange uncle with strange hobbies. Hehe.. cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lindo-Senpai

Lindo-Senpai

Tagline : Daniel Lindo is the singlehandedly most awesome and cool person in the entire universe. Aliens? Zombies? Screw them! they all run from Daniel in fear of being annihilated by his coolness. (Lol I'm pretty average all around but a guy can dream, can't he? I'm just another otaku nerd who likes video games and anime but if you like funny stuff then stick around)

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:14 pm

but hentai you didn't even have a harem...

apart from that i can hook you up with some top of the line hentai... if you are interested...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai   The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Legendary Hentai-senpai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Theresa of Lisieux's Anime Club :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: