St Theresa of Lisieux's Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is St Theresa of Lisieux's Anime Club. We will be keeping this forum to notify, announce and organize the group about events and news in the club!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

* ATTENTION TO ALL INTERESTED IN ANIME NORTH 2016 GROUP PASS! *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AceChase2579

AceChase2579

* ATTENTION TO ALL INTERESTED IN ANIME NORTH 2016 GROUP PASS! * Empty
PostSubject: * ATTENTION TO ALL INTERESTED IN ANIME NORTH 2016 GROUP PASS! *   * ATTENTION TO ALL INTERESTED IN ANIME NORTH 2016 GROUP PASS! * EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a first good day back to school!
Wanted to give all you members interested in purchasing admissions for this years Anime North 2016!
I have been keeping a close eye on the attendance cap and inbox. And it looks like un-shockingly passes are being sold very fast! In just the first day alone out of 17,500 Weekend/Group admissions, (according to their instagram page) Only 5000 remain. If this is the case then i'd like the rush gathering the money to place our group pass order. In regards to why i'm checking my inbox, as of right now the passes are $60 and am waiting for a reply back from the Registration team at AN to get back to me if we can get the discount, but i will get back to you all when this happens.
Long story short! For now, we will start to take names down of who is interested in purchasing. And once we get the reply from staff we will start collecting money. Also a note, that if you do sign up and do not pay your money, we will not be chasing you down to collect it.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Back to top Go down

* ATTENTION TO ALL INTERESTED IN ANIME NORTH 2016 GROUP PASS! *
Page 1 of 1